We guarantee that if your Orleans Counterfeit Diamonds should ever cloud or discolor for reasons attributable to a defect in manufacture, it will be replaced free of charge. If this should happen, your Orleans Counterfeit Diamonds will be replaced free of charge. Original receipt must be present for guarantee to apply. No exceptions. Any item displaying damage due to wear and tear will not be covered in our guarantee. If your Orleans Counterfeit Diamonds should chip or fracture we will replace your Orleans Counterfeit Diamonds at half (1/2) the original purchase price. Fees for stone setting and goldsmithing will apply, as well as shipping fees. White gold jewelry may have a rhodium finish to protect luster. Orleans Jewels is not responsible for peeling or cracking of rhodium finish.
We guarantee your satisfaction with both our merchandise and our service.
You may return your purchase within 15 days of its receipt for a full refund. Simply ship the package to our office, registered and insured. Jewelry must be returned in the original black velvet box, along with the outer white jewelry box, and MUST include the original invoice to receive a refund. Orders retured without these items will not be given refunds. No exceptions. For details of all our policies click here:
Please allow up to 2 weeks for your refund to be processed. Shipping fees will not be refunded. No exceptions. Your package should include your original receipt along with instructions. You are responsible to ship your package back via prepaid freight, insured. No COD returns will be accepted. Refused orders will incur a $12.95 return shipping charge.
15 Day Return Policy excludes damaged jewelry, loose stone purchases, custom orders, clearance items and jewelry altered after receipt. Loose stone purchases, custom orders, and clearance items are considered final sales and are not eligible for refund or exchange.
Please note that platinum settings, 18Kt gold settings, any ring sized outside of our sizing standards are considered custom orders and are non-returnable. Any piece requested to be custom made that is not shown or offered on our website is considered a custom order. All full eternity bands are also custom order pieces. Any ring with stones set entirely around the band are considered full eternity bands, including 14kt gold and sterling silver settings. Custom orders must be paid in full at time of ordering. There are no cancellations or refunds on custom orders after 24 hours.
Our standard ring sizes for ladies are 5 to 8 and for men 8 to 11. Any ring that is ordered above or below these sizes are considered a custom order and an additional charge of $30.00* per size will to be added to the price of the ring. This includes quarter and half sizes. For example, if you order a ladies ring with a size of 9.5, the extra charge will be $60.00. Custom ordered pieces cannot be returned.
*For all full eternity bands an additional charge of $30.00 per size will to be added to the price of the ring. This includes quarter and half sizes.
A special order is any piece shown on our site that is altered in any way. This includes changing the stone color, stone size, stone shape, and may include changing gold color or sterling silver settings. Orleans Jewels reserves the right to declare any jewelry a special order piece any time changes are made by the customer to an existing picture on our website. If you have questions or concerns about whether changes you would like to make to a piece of jewelry would cause it to become a special order, please call our office and we will be happy to let you know. All returned special orders within the 15 day return policy will incur a 30% restocking fee. No exceptions.
Clearance items are final sale and are not returnable.
Item Availability and Shipping Time
- When you place an order with Orleans Jewels, we create that piece of jewelry according to your wishes and specifications. We do not mass produce our jewery. Because of the size of our collection, it would be impossible to keep every piece with every option available, in every size. At Orleans Jewels we pride ourselves on our ability to design, create and deliver beautiful jewelry to our customers according to their individual tastes.
We understand your need to have your piece arrive on time. We know the importance of having the "perfect gift" for engagements, anniversaries and holidays. Please allow us to help you ensure you receive your jewelry in a timely fashion by making these suggestions:
1) Please allow up to 24 hours for an internet order to be processed.
2) Your jewelry could take 1-6 business weeks to create depending on the piece and the options you've selected. Please call us and we can let you know if your piece is available for immediate shipment, or when it will be available.
3) Tell us the date you need the piece - we can give you a reasonable expectation as to when your order will be ready.
4) Know your shipping options. Overnight means from the day your order is produced and not from the day you place your order.
- Please note that ground shipping can take up to 7 business days to arrive. We do offer second day and overnight shipping for faster delivery, once your piece is complete.
- None of our jewelry is stamped CZ. All of our jewelry is stamped 14K, 18K, PL or PLAT.
*All discounts excludes clearance, limited time offer pieces, special and custom orders. Offer not valid for previous purchases. This is a limited time offer.